Friday, June 20, 2014

Freewritting ~ I Believe I'm a Lucky Girl ~

I believe I'm a lucky girl because I have a great family. I have a hard working husband who loves me. I have the most beautiful baby boy who adores me. He is healthy and smart and just plain gorgeous. I love my child so very much and I think I'm very lucky to have him as my son. I also think I'm a very lucky girl because not all women have the blessing of being a mother. I am not only lucky because I am a mother but also because I am the mother of a healthy and super smart boy.  I am a lucky girl becuase I have amazing parents who love me and support me always. I am super lucky because they thought me to be kind and loving and responsible. I am lucky that they thought me to be a hard working respponsible adult. I am lucky because I have an awesome big brother who loves me and would give his life for me. I am lucky because I have a job and I have a house and I have food on our table.  I am for the most part healthy so I am grateful for that too. I think I am very blessed in many ways more than anything . It is not luck but blessings . I have a great lord who loves me and always takes care of me and my loved ones. I think that I am a lucky girl for being his child. I love my life and although I can think of many ways to make it better I am grateful for what I do have now and I am going to keep moving forward to make it my dreamed life. Although I got a great head start now.



297 Words

2 comments:

  1. Maria,
    I like the way how you think toward your life!! As long as we have lives, we are maybe already lucky. I also like how you love your child. I believe that the person who can thank everything around them is amazing. Even if it is a small happiness. I think why you think you are lucky is because you are amazing like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erika,

    Thank you for your kind words, You really made my day! and yes I love my son with all my heart!!

    ReplyDelete